Suzie crabgrass- From Ned’s declassified school survival guide
Jennifer aka Moze
Gordo from lizzie mcguire
Suite life of Zack and Cody- Esteban
Wizards of Waverly place- Justin
Zoey 101- Dena
Cory in the house- Cory
That’s so Raven- Chelsea
Smart Guy- Tj
Hannah Montana- Miley
Boy meets world- Cory
Drake and Josh- Josh
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practice fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Face and eye guides for Animal Crossing New Leaf. I found these on Google and wanted to post them here to make life easier.
just posted for future reference
Printing this and hanging it up in the laundry room ☺
tumblr has taught me more about real life than real life ever has
did i just learn a second language
I’ve been waiting for this for ages.
my favorites of this meme
Looking for something to read post-Hunger Games? Check out this great map. Whatever it was that you liked about Hunger Games (or other dystopia/science fiction/fantasy novels), you can find here!
Praise the person who had created this post
I’ve read Cinder and it was amazing. Also read Wither and Shatter Me, both also really good. Divergent is on my to-read list (sometime between now and whenever the movie comes out, LOL). Any others on the list my followers would specifically rec?
SenshiStock’s gallery consists of millions of pictures that are free to use as reference.
General Drawing Poses
Sit and Kneel
Dramatic and Reaching Drawing Poses
Magic and Hogwarts Drawing Poses
Staff Weapon Pose Reference
Hammer, Axe and Bat Pose Reference
Sword Weapon Drawing Reference
Small Bladed Weapon Pose Reference
Gun Weapon Pose Reference
Bow and Arrow Archery Stock
Foreshortening and Perspective Poses
Dynamic Flying Falling Action Poses
Deafeated or Laying Drawing Poses
Magical Girl Wand Weapon
Transformations and Dance
Back Pose Reference
Pin Up Inspired Poses for Drawing
Life in General Poses
Fights and Fighting Pose Reference
Classic Sailor Senshi Poses
Sailor Moon Villains
Romance or Couples Pose Reference
All the Male Stock
Hanging Stock Drawing Reference
Three or More Groups
All these colors were achieved with red, yellow, blue, and green food coloring mixed into white frosting. The amount of drops needed for the color you want is underneath the icing color. So convenient. :)
I love Mint Chip = 3 blue, 3 green
Click to enlarge!
this is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen
<sup> makes words go like thiiiiis.
<sub> makes them do thiiiiis.
<small> makes words go little. The more <small> you have the smaller the word.
Same thing applies with <big>.
<u> makes underlines.
Go here for Ｆｕｌｌ Ｗｉｄｔｈ.
̛̰̖̲̰͑ͨ͒̌͑̍̿̈͘Z̨̜̲̥̯̮̭͍̳ͧͣ͋̊̋͗Ȁ̪̼̠͎͒ͨ́̚͘͢͞L̸͉̬̻͌̒͑̊̽͡Ğ̝̮̝̗̲ͧ͝Ȍ͍̪̪̖͕̟͈̝̰̆͋̾̀ is found here.
Go here if you want some uʍop əpısdn.
Of course these are just basic things. You can also look at the HTML button for the codes if youre not up for searching through Google for them.
The button is here:
you betray the secrets of the trade
for those who never learned
<code> makes your text monospaced, <pre> puts your text in a grey box
This tool provides you with characters that match what you draw.
This tool lets you draw in monospace ASCII which you can then put in <code> on Tumblr.
This tool makes big-ass letters with text. Everything but the AOL fonts require monospace (<code>).
HOW THE FUCK
They used white crayons to draw it, and afterwards they placed ink.
why is it that all the most popular posts on tumblr
are written like this
with no capitals
and no punctuation
i just really want there to be a popular and grammatically correct post on tumblr
I think the majority of Tumblr’s dialect (is there a word for a written dialect? Hardly anyone speaks Tumblr.) comes from influence within the tag system.
My theory is that the lack of capitalization is stylized, ironic laziness (same reason as the increasingly popular use of abbreviations such as idek and ikr, and particles like desu), whereas the punctuation stems from the tag system, where commas split up tags. So, “this is like, so totally cool” would be tagged “this is like” “so totally cool.”
With commas struck from the tumblr blogger’s arsenal, they rely on run-on sentences and other means to show emphasis. One such means, spacing, is another quirk influenced by the tags. If you repeat a tag, it will only show once, which is why you get “really r e a l l y weird things like this.”
Also common on Tumblr are people who show their enthusiasm through their text by pretending their haNDS ARE FRKEAKIGN OUT AN D THEY CANT TPYE OMFGGGG. This adaptation is actually pretty cool, I think, as it serves to communicate tone across a very toneless medium.
Did you hear that noise? That was the sound of my desk breaking. My linguistics boner just snapped it in half.